MiR1000 EU Pallet Lift

Hi all,

I am looking for a reference document or tutorial explaining the control of the MiR1000 EU Pallet Lift.

I need to control the AGV only by passing values to its control signals without using any process modelling within Visual Components.

From what I understand by just looking into the component structure there are just two signals:

1. Task : String
    … which is used to describe the next task to be added to a task list
  2. Trigger: Boolean
    … which I assume is used just for a confirmation for the task above to be added in the list

so I should be able to assign a task to the agv by
first setting the “Task” signal to a proper value
and then set the “Trigger”

but I don’t know the list of appropriate tasks, how you define the locations of each task etc:

by looking the python code I see some values for task (just searching for task[0]=) and this seems to include

task[0] == “Wait”
task[0] == “Move”
task[0] == “Need”
task[0] == “HumanProcess”
task[0] == “Feed”
task[0] == “Transport”

I am not sure if this is all or how you are supposed to use them

Also I see in the component structure some properties such as

Path_Points
Path_Comps

etc

which I understand are defining the paths between the different task locations

but these are initially unpopulated and I assume are populated when connecting the component to other components in a process

but

How should I go about in defining the paths, tasks and control of the AGV WITHOUT process flow functionality of VC (just using signals)?

Sounds like you are using a component made for or which at least supports the Works component library.

The Works library is pretty much replaced by Process Modeling, but here are some resources:

In Process Modeling the resources such as AGVs are commanded by transport controller components. Communication between the resources and the transport controllers is implementation details that generally aren’t documented. This is also the case between the Works resources and the Works task controller.