Blender Addon - Blenderer

Hy,

1 - Look disussion here: Export, import, Unity, Assembly, hierarchy, simulation, seperation - #4 by captain_feature

2 - Jes that makes no difference.

Regards
Feature

Hi emetirus
I have a main problem with Blender and thats when I click on render animation each time something strange happens. Mostly it stops the rendering in the first two or three seconds and gives an output video.
My computer specification is good and is corei710700, Ram32GB, GPU1650.
The first time I tried it, the rendering process took about an hour and gave 27seconds animation(the whole process should take 1minute). but know the rendering process finishes in the first 5 seconds and just gives less than 5 seconds animations and sometimes even less.
How should i solve this problem?
Thanks

Hi there,

I also have EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error but I donā€™t use any monitor. Also, no further message appears explaining an error, it just closes the rendering. Any idea of what it can be due to?

Thanks in advance,

Hey there again,

After making many tests with my layout I see that the blender addon crashes whenever I include any ROBOT from the eCatalogue. Does someone know how to solve this?

I appreciate the help.

Is it possible to have dynamic light in a model. For example changing the color, turning a light on/off, changing the strength during the runtime of a simulation?
It seems to work in VC itself, but when rendering in blender, the light does not change.

Hi, i already tried to solve this problem and asked about it. For this version its not possible. Here is link to my question and responses: Light switching in blender video

1 Like

Hi, Are you sure the animation start and end properties didn\t change. It sounds weird that it doesn\t render the whole recorded animation but still outputs a video. If the rendering crashes then you wouldnā€™t get a video at all.
Does this problem happen with any layout or only with a specific layout? If you canā€™t get it going, please share the layout and screenshots of your blender addon settings. Also let us know which blender version you are running.

Sorry for the long waiting time.
If you are having same issue as line_out then it is most probably a graphics card issue. Addind a robot in scene causing a crash alos hints that way as robots are rendered with more complex shaders. You can disable this feature on Materials tab by setting Robot materials to default and then test again.
If it is a graphic card issue, itā€™s real hard to help you. I would suggest upgrading/downgrading your driver or testing another version of Blender.

Hey @emeritus,

I ended up trying the 2019 version and worked perfectly fine!

Regards,

Sorry, which version you refer to?

Iā€™m not sure about the version. I asked VC support for help and they sent me a previous version:

Blenderer2_0_1__2019_09_19

Regards,

1 Like

This is more of a Blender question, but does anyone have a solution for updating all object animations in Blender while keeping the meshes as they are?

The reason for my question is that for bigger projects itā€™s often time consuming to re-render the entire simulation. Also, I often do some material tweaking etc. in Blender so I would really like to keep as much as possible of the scene and just update the animations.

For armature animations it seems fairly possible to link animation data/copy keyframes between objects, but for node animations I canā€™t really come up with a solution. Also, finding a way to batch replace is essential, since manual replacement is no option.

New version 2.2.0 released just now. Find the download link in the original post. At the end of the original post thereā€™s a detailed list of whatā€™s new.

It can do this:

4 Likes

Hy @emeritus ,

how tho set the standard-value of this:

Thx & Regards
Feature

Did you find any solution to this problemā€¦ I have just the same issue.

Hy,

no Iā€™m waiting for an answerā€¦

@emeritus please help! :slight_smile:

Regards
Feature

No, but I found the problem. I am a Delfoi (app on top of VC) user and it seems that there is a Delfoi bug in the action panel, that causes this. The issue has been reported to Delfoi, but I do not know if it has been fixed yet.

Okay! Iā€™m also using DelfoiArc addon. So I have first installed first native VC Premium 4.2 and then Delfoi addonā€¦ I have some connections to Delfoi. I can ask if they are about to do something to this issue.

It looks like version 4.4 is coming soon, isnā€™t it? :grinning: :grinning:

@okekeoo
There might. Typically software houses are working hard to release a new version. I also edited the the release notes in the original post a little