Hello, I would like to ask how to make the robot baseframe follow the material on the conveyor belt

Hello, I would like to ask how to make the robot baseframe follow the material on the conveyor belt by python

Check the “Conveyor Tracking Base” component in eCat and vcBaseFrame.Node property.

Hi,

I made some custom statements for conveyor tracking so you could also check this add-on:

-k

thank you , This is not the feature I wanted,I want to change the robot baseFrame through Python script to achieve the robot to follow and grab, *It’s not one object moving with another

• Thank you very much. That’s what I wanted

I’m really sorry, but I still want to ask you how to implement product tracking through Python. Can you help me

Checkout: vcHelpers.Robot2

|linearMoveToMtx_ExternalBase|None|vcNode Basenode, vcMatrix ToMtx, [Real Tx], [Real Ty], [Real Tz], [Real Rx], [Real Ry], [Real Rz]|Executes a linear movement to a given target matrix based in given node’s coordinate system.

Generally, this method is used when a robot needs to motion to a moving part, for example a pallet on a conveyor.

Optional arguments Tx, Ty and Tz are offsets for target matrix position. The default value for translations is zero.

Optional arguments Rx, Ry and Rz are offsets for target matrix orientation. The default value for rotations is zero.

If the robot is directly controlled by Python, the trajectory cannot be programmed, but it can be programmed by offsetting the robot workpiece coordinates