Box-type storage AGVs

Hi

I wonder if such AGV can be added in VC directory? Because we use it a lot in our projects

Of course, it could be other brands, but I’m just providing a brand reference here

A42-G
haipick-a3
haipick-a42t-new
haiport

Do you have a model of this type of robot? I would like to try to model it

1 Like

Hi

I uploaded a simple model. In fact, if I want to build a model, I need to do a lot of work, which is far beyond my ability, so I have to request the official update.

In addition to the functions of the AGV model in the official library file, the following functions need to be added;
· The size of the case can be defined (also directly affects the size of the AGV car)
· Definable height and number of floors (also direct AGV car height)
· Define the height information for the number of layers

B/R
Alex

A42D(1).STEP (4.1 MB)

2 Likes

Hi, did you make a simulation model of this AGV? Can you share it with me? Thanks.

I am also looking forward to it, whether it is the tompetthsfdshfhshshs update or the VC official new addition.

Waiting ~~~ =.=

ACR.vcmx (5.5 MB)

Thank you very much for your efforts, I opened the layout to view the following, found a few problems;

1. The pick-up location cannot be adjusted
  2. The posture of the goods is wrong
  3. Cannot be added to other new layouts or add multiple AGVs

Expect to do better

B.R
Alex

Hello @alex & @Cancer

It’s great to hear that you are helping each other, but the forum is primarily in English. I would also suggest not to give out your own personal information too much on the public forums (such as your wechat). What I would suggest here is to do direct messages. This can happen by clicking the username and then clicking on “message”.

I hope this doesn’t detract you from using the forum in the future but I unfortunately have to enforce some rules.

br,
Lefa

Sorry, but I didn’t find the feature you mentioned!

Well then, I guess that’s mod only thing. I guess the direct messages part of my last messages can be ignored then.

1 Like

It looks great. Could you share the file?

Maybe this is what you want.

Very good. This is what I want. Can I share the file?

B,R
Alex