Blender Addon

Zicorob,

Do you have the light components in the under Lights folder in the command folder. Looks like the addon fails to add the light components. You can try to manually drag and drop the light component into the scene from the file browser.

Jerry, I’m not sure if that kind of effect is doable with the addon. Could you describe more in details what you are after? Or can you post an example video or picture of a similar effect.

hi guys, I’m trying to get this add-on to work but my VC just crashes (hangs and i have to end the process) when i press ‘render’ in the blenderer window - the black bender window showing it is running blender.exe never comes up.

I have blender installed in the correct program files directory and it runs no problem. Any thoughts?

@eme Thank for your reply.

We want to radar effect in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN9a7W_hnSQ

Hi eme!

Just tried to export some animations to use them in unity later on. But i discovered, that when the animation is being recorded it doesn’t record any parts that appear during this timeframe. Like for example parts that are getting created via the works process or a feeder. These don’t appear in the animation in blender.

Is this a known issue i have to live with or is there something wrong with my export?

Best regards
Dubsepp

Hello eme,

I could not get the addon running, I got the following message in VC Prof. 4.0

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “file:///C:/…/My+Commands/Blenderer_2018_07_25/init.py”, line 11, in OnStart
NameError: global name ‘getCommandPath’ is not defined

I get the following error in KUKA.Sim 3.0 (popping up for a fraction of a second) after pressing the render button:

Any ideas?

Hi Plop,

Blender 2.80 is not yet supported by the add-on.

Keep tuned for an update (hopefully soon). Meanwhile you have to use older version 2.79 of Blender.

New version of the addon available in another thread.

https://forum.visualcomponents.com/forums/topic/blender-2-80-addon/

It will support 2.8 and it is tuned for Eevee. If you prefer using Cycles, I’d recommend to stick to this version of the addon.

The 2.8 and Eevee is a lot faster so I highly recommend to give it a go!

I’m unable to select the recanimation checkbox on the latest Blender 2.80 version. Can someone help with this?

Sorry, I didn’t notice your question. My answer may be a little late to the game.

Now that I’m testing the recording I can’t find any issue with it. How does it not allow you to use the recanimation checkbox?

See the attached video showing the workflow and how it is supposed to work. Play the simulation until the rec animation checkbox is automatically disabled.

rec_anim.mp4 (617 KB)

Hy,

if I export rendered Animations, I often get rendered Frames like in the following example. So I can delete the whole Animation… :frowning:

The exported rendered Animation-Video (.avi) is also a little jerky.

You have some recommendations to get the best result on rendering animations?

Thx & Regards

Feature

Hello ,
I got the rendered animation, but the position of the camera is 90 degrees different from the original animation. do you have any idea about that?

Did you try the new version of the addon? This thread is for the old one.
Anyways. I dont’ have any idea why that is happening. Haven’t encountered that earlier.
Does it only happen if your animate the camera? If you take a still shot without animtaing camera it is okay?