Why AMR picks more than its capacity when using Mission Controller

Hi

In this layout, an AMR transfers products from a shelf to 4 process nodes.

The AMR has capacity of 2.

I don’t know why the AMR picks more than its capacity at the shelf when using Mission Controller.

Could any of you take a look of it? thanks.

why AMR picks more than its capacity when using mission controller.vcmx (5.3 MB)


Try to uncheck ‘CollectAll’ in the Collect step in the mission controller

Pick 2 with mission.vcmx (5.4 MB)

Then in your mission controller instead of 1 collect and 1 deliver step. First make 2 consecutieve collect steps and then 2 deliver steps. See added lay-out

Thanks, I understand this approach. This layout is just to duplicate the issue; the AMR shouldn’t pick more than its capacity. Additionally, if I use 2 consecutive collect steps, the AMR will go to 2 different shelves if there are more than 1, and the process nodes have different delay times.