VC 4.1 works forklift

Hey!

I’m trying to unload pallets from a conveyor with forklift and fill a truck. I’m having a few problems with the revamped works library.

1. When the forklift goes to pick-up the pallet from the conveyor (works process) it drives right next to it (resource location offset has been set correctly) and raises the spikes right through the conveyor, picks up the pallet and lowers it through the conveyor. How can I get the forklift to approach the conveyor correctly? The process components advanced pick and place settings didn't help.
  2. When placing the pallets on the truck (works process) the forklift drives to the midpoint of each place location when offset is set to zero, which makes sense. But when the offset is >0 the forklift drives to the center of the works process component and the pallets fly to their places. I have made the process with feed and need custom pattern tasks. Should the filling of the truck be made differently or is there a way to fix this way?

ETS 2 has been releasing a major DLC at-least once a year. At the moment the ETS Trucks visit large number of European countries. Countries on the Scandinavian Peninsula, such as Norway, Sweden and Finland are fully covered as is France and Italy. On December 5th 2019, Players were gifted with a DLC titled ‘Road to the Black Sea’. This is a scenic roam to some of the most beautiful regions of Romania, Bulgaria and the European part of Turkey. And now an even more exciting announcement is made by SCS Software. This will be called ‘IBERIA’, and the most picturesque parts of the Iberian Peninsula and long coastline will be travelled through. Not just Spain and Portugal, but the sleek motorways of the Principality of Andorra, on the French-Spanish border, as well as, the British territory of Gibraltar are also included in the route map of this DLC. Truck drivers can deliver Cargo to a large number of locations in a major section of Europe. This concludes our review of the ETS2 Mods – Upcoming IBERIA DLC.

All the help will be appreciated!

Forklift-demo.vcmx (872 KB)