New features to Conveyor motor in VC 4.8
The status and their color indications:
Black - off
Yellow - Idle
Green - Running
Red - Fault
PowerOn signal is renamed to RunForward
- True == turn power ON (State → “Idle” ! )
- False == shut the motor OFF (State → “Off” )
- Defines if the motor is broken or not
- Defines whether the motor is connected to a One-way or Two-way conveyor.
- Defines if the motor is in Running, Idle, Fault of Off state.
- Defines the TargetSpeed value when “SetPresetSpeed1” signal is triggered True PresetSpeed2
- Defines the TargetSpeed value when “SetPresetSpeed2” signal is triggered True
- Defines the Mean Time Between Failures in seconds.
- Defines the Mean Time To Repair in seconds. AutomaticRepair
- If Enabled, the motor goes automatically to Idle from Fault state after MTTR time.
- triggers the motor to go to Fault state (Fault == True)
- Resets Fault and changes the state to Idle