The product is teleported on the Starter Crane

Why does the object teleport to one side when entering the “Stacker Crane”? I thought the boxes passed through a frame that would be in that position but I can’t find anything.

Stacker Crane

My guess is that some path might not have the RetainOffset enabled, or the components go into a “normal” Component container, which don’t support retaining offsets.

Looks like the bundle has a ‘parent’ component in that corner. When the bundle enters the crane, that parent component origin teleports to the container location in the crane.

I understand what you are saying and it makes sense but I don’t know how to solve it. Here you have the file so you can see it better.

TYSON2.vcmx (1.5 MB)

I would forget about the XYZ bundler conveyors and use pure process modeling.
To get the stack nice and centered, you could create an assembly, but a quick and dirty way to do it is to transport in a pattern of 4 stacks and attach them to an invisible pallet. This can be later detached if needed.

See the example I made.
TYSON2_2.vcmx (5.0 MB)

2 Likes

Looks great! I don’t know how I hadn’t thought of doing it like that before. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Hello again, to perfect a bit what I want to achieve, is it possible to do the same as you have done but when the boxes are attached to the invisible pallet, make the boxes move forward a little bit to the next From Conveyor Process that is on the Stacker Crane? I want the Stacker Crane to make a single movement, leaving the boxes on the next conveyor.

A quick trick would be to add a process node where you interpolate the stack of boxes to.

1 Like