System.OverflowException:Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow

Hello everyone!
I am using VisualComponents Premium 4.1 to edit the component python. The edited script cannot be downloaded, nor can I close the python editor window, and the error in the screenshot pops up. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how do I deal with it?
I have tried restarting the computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, and none of the problems have been resolved.
thank!

Has anyone encountered the same problem? I have reinstalled the computer system, and this error still occurs. It may be related to a certain setting of mine or a certain software installed, but I am not sure what went wrong.

Please report to support.

Hey friends, it’s funny to say, this problem happened to me too, and I reinstalled it three or four times, after many times it didn’t work, I’m going to turn off the computer and restart it, and I also turned off my translation software, The magic is that after I closed my translation software (Netease Youdao), my compilation no longer reported an error, and when I restarted the translation, an error occurred. I think your problem may be the same as mine. conflicted or something. Probably like this, sorry, I used Google Translate, I hope you can understand the meaning.