Software cannot import external geometry

My software version is visual components Premium 4.1。When I click Import Geometer, and choose a very simple geometry file ,however, the software prompted errors and could not complete the import of geometry.Geometric model is no problem,it can be imported into other people’s VC software. All the options for importing the model into the right panel of the software have been tried, but they are not available. And the layout cases in the software library can not be opened., but they are not available,other files in the software library can be opened .Asking for help .

Import Geometric Image

Error message prompt

Hi,

Haven’t encountered that issue before. Could you kindly send the error message support@visualcomponents.com. You can copy the text from the error message dialog panel.

-eme

Please send the file to support, it will be easier for them to reproduce and fix the issue. Can you also try to import without using mathematical data and tell us if it works?

Please look at the attachment. That’s the model I want to import。

I have tried to import it without using mathematical data and Other options have been tried. It is both doesnot work.

It’s not just that one model can’t be imported. I tried different models and all of them reported the same error

I have tried to import it without using mathematical data and Other options have been tried. It is both doesnot work.

It’s not just that one model can’t be imported. I tried different models and all of them reported the same error