Simulated Signals

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.
I am trying to set up Robot simulation where the Robot position is recorded when a digital input is made. In my sim I am using a horizontal sensor from the eCatalouge (In conveyors) to store the robot position in a variable via an interrupt. When I run my sim I get an error;

KR16R2010_2 C4(integrated): Simulation was paused due to an interpreter stop.
KR16R2010_2 C4(integrated): Condition $IN(1) is not monitorable.

I have done this same thing in another simulation but this one doesn’t work no matter what I try. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Andy_C,
Exactly which software product are you using?

Hi Cassian, thanks for replying. I am using KUKA Sim 4.3 and I think I have found the issue. I had the condition as $IN(1) where it needed to be $IN[1]. This seems to have got me a little further as now I get,

KR16R2010_2(integrated): Object must implement IConvertible.

I am assuming this is something to do with the variables that I am trying to write to however they are all set the same (POS) at the moment. Still working my way through it.

Hi @Andy_C,
my knowledge about KUKA.Sim is limited, so I can’t help you with this. But its nice to hear that your initial problem was solved! I think you might get better answers, if you mention KUKA.Sim in the future, since this forum is almost completely about Visual Components.