Routing rule without konveyor exit

Hello,

Is it possible to make a routing rule for a process without conveyors exiting the routing process?

I want product A to go in to process1 and then either go to process 2 or process3 depending on what components propertie I have stamped on it.

The product is transported by a human (and not by a conveyor) in to process1 and out of process1 to process2 or3.

Kind regards,
Olle

Hello,
you can do that quite easily with Process Modeling.
If you place your 2 products in 2 Flow Groups, you can then define a different flow for Product A and Product B.

Thank you for the help Tilma!
In my case this solution is unfortunately not an option as I only want to have one product and one flow and then also only one flow but with different parallel routes.

The reason for this is that I will have hundreds of different products (visualy the same, but with different properties like IDno., processingtimes etc. which I stamp from a CSV-file on the product when it creats).
It is possible to do with conveyers but I don´t know how the do it with a process node as router/ distributor. :slight_smile:

kind regards,
Olle

That’s also possible. One way to do it would be to use the statements “GetFlowStep” and “SetNextFlowStep” (you can learn more about how they work in the Help file or in the Academy).

With “ProductIn.Component.PropertyName” you can access the value of your property. You can use it in a If-Loop or Switch-loop to define what happens depending on the value of your property.

With the GetFlowStep you can then select the FlowStep you want and choose the ProcessGroup (Process 2 or Porcess 3) within, where the Product should go.
Then you assign this Flow Step as the product’s next FlowStep with “SetNextFlowStep” (here ForceExactProcessGroup should be true)

1 Like

Thank you Tilma,
This was exactly what i was looking for!

Best regards,
Olle

Hello Tilma,

I have a new chellenge for you, I posted a question about it a week ago with oiĂşt respons and hope that you can help me.

I want to make a working schedule for my resources, is it possible in any easy way?
Thanks,

Best regards,
Olle