Product will not interpolate or move via transport.

I am having issues with a product not moving from node to node. This product is moved via AMR, goes through many processes, then outputs on a conveyor. At this point the AMR is supposed to grab it again to move it to the next process. But rather than it moving, the product just sits and waits forever. The node is a “From Conveyor Process” and the receiving node it a “To conveyor process”. This product will still not move even through interpolation..

Do you get any messages in the Output panel? Is your Flow defined correctly with all the steps for the correct Flow group? Do you have processes with the same names?

AutomatedLine_Phase3_Layout_05_29_26.vcmx (70.2 MB)I receive no information in the output panel. All the steps seem to be accurate… I;ve attached my model. Specifically I am having issues with Phase 3 Flow, with my Phase 3 product (pink pallet). There shouldn’t be a process with the same name.

I got this resolved! I had an issue upstream that was not allowing the product to get out of the component container.