ProcessSequence2

I am trying to generate a process flow dynamically using a python script i.e. fill the Flow Table with the different processes via code:

FlowSteps in vcProcessSequence2: offer only R access, is there a way to add some steps in the flow group?
How does getNextProcessOptions work? Unfortunately the documentation is a bit unclear in my opinion.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hy,

if you view the description of vcObservableList you will find a way to insert something with insert… :wink:

Regards
Feature

1 Like

Hey a bit off topic. But is there any ways that I can get the multiple processes on the 4.3 version? Like how in the picture Feeder to A & B and from there to C & D. It would be really helpful if I could do i in the 4.3 version.

Hy,

sorry but I think no chance with 4.3. → It’s a fresh 4.5 feature! → You would need to upgrade your VC…

Regards
Feature

Wow. That was a fast reply, thank you very much! I have the license from my university. Is it possible that I can upgrade it myself, or do I need to contact them and let them do it?

Hy,

fast, faster, me… :wink:

I have no experience with academic licenses but i think the work like the comercial ones…

On your side I would contact the Admin you get the license from, because he must upgrade all licences from your school…

Regards
Feature

Only one, if floating licenses & license server is used.

Hy,

jes you are right, but in case of nodelocked all…
Anyway the Admin is the right person to speak with!

Regards
Feature