Need help or assist to simulate (on payed basis)

Hi there,

i am new in VC and would like to learn it. There are 3-4 models which i simulate for study purpose that is why i need some help. If you are interested to give advises and some practical help on payed basis, please contact me at shakhzod_96@yahoo.com

Best regards,
Shakh

Hy,

what do think of handle your thougts in forum then all the other users? → So other can learn from your topics as you can learn from the topics of other users…

And it would be nice if you don’t spam the different forum-threads!

Regards
Feature

Hi Feature!

Thanks for your advice. Actually you are right. Btw i did not mean to spam or annoy someone, sorry

if you still have desire and time to help with simulation, i would be glad to contact you.

Best wishes
Shakh

Hy,

the forum basically works nice and a lot of experienced users are in here. Read the FAQ: FAQ - Visual Components - The Simulation Community

I think nobody has time to do the simulations for you but you will find specific help here!

I would recommend you following:

• In first try it on yourself, so you can learn a lot… → If you stuck or find a problem:
  • Search the forum if your points were discussed in past and there is already a solution.
  • If you can’t find something open a new topic in the right category and write you point short and direct.

Regards
Feature

Hy,

Did you notice: https://academy.visualcomponents.com/ ?

Regards
Feature