Hello,
I’d like to simulate a milk run with 4 carts, where I go in fixed order 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-1 and collect what is currently available (within cart limits) and deliver to each location (if possible). At the stations, I’d like to collect other goods (if free space is available on milk run) and deliver them to other stations.
Multiple stations - multiple products - to multiple locations.
Problems:
- sometimes instead of collecting all possible parts (=capacity) i’m getting only one part,
- I’d like to pick-up/drop-off parts at the same spot, not to move around once again,
- sometimes ther are parts on a rack and 3 free places, and I only get 2 parts,
- sometimes carts are fully occupied, and I get 5th part (with an error: Mobile Robot Resource WARNING: No slots available in pattern “Cart_DEFAULT”. Creating a new slot…).
I’d appreciate any suggestions that could help solving those issues.
milkrun1.vcmx (1.6 MB)