Modeling A Process In Series

I have 3 stations in a U-shape. I want to use a robot to transfer a product from Station #1 to Station #2 where an ingredient#1 is added to the product. From Station #2 the product+ingredient is transfer to Station #3 where ingredient#2 is added. Can anyone who know how to create this process flow help to enlighten me?

May I ask if your ingredient was added by a robot? You can upload it to your workstation so that others can help you achieve it

The ingredient is added by a dispenser. I want to simulate a process where the robot pick up a cup (via a dispenser) from Station #1.
Then the robot move to Station #2 where a dispenser will dispense an ingredient #1 onto the cup.
After that the robot move to Station #3 where a dispenser will dispense an ingredient #2 onto the cup. This is the end of the process.Pick&Dispense.vcmx (2.1 MB)

Pick&Dispense.vcmx (2.1 MB) * I don’t know if this is what you want

Hi thank you for your advise on my issue. Your solution is the correct solution to my issue. I really appreciate your help. I also learn a bit more on the creation of task in VC. Thanks to you.

Hi I want to add another Work Process #3 (WP#3) to my project. Using the current solution I try to create the tasks for WP#3 but I ran into issues that I need some help.
I have attached my file for your study/review and advise. ThanksPick&Dispense_Forum_Amend.vcmx (2.2 MB) Pick&Dispense In Series 23 March.pdf (346.8 KB) .