Manuals

Hi,

my company bought an essential licence and i am looking for guide manual, can any one help me?

If you have a standalone license, running the software will run a launcher for handling licensing. If the launcher does not give you the steps, disable the network connection of the computer and try again.

If you have a network/floating licensing, the guide is available on VC website in “Downloads” section under network license server. Click “Guide” to download it.
https://www.visualcomponents.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/LicenseServerGuide_207.pdf

If you are not prompted with manual deactivation in license server, repeat same step as before by disabling network connection to computer hosting the server and try to activate the license again. The server should give a prompt and generate a manual activation request file, which then needs to be uploaded to VC license portal. From there, you need to download file given by portal to activate the license on the computer. Check the guide for more information.