How to move the camera perspective in the VC Experience

* * Can you teach me how to move the camera perspective in the VC Experience,thank you.I can’t get the rendering effect by recording the video, so I can only get the rendering effect through the VC Experience

You can add a camera animator to your simulation from the top toolbar on the home tab.
If you record an animation file with the camera animator active, you can get the same effect in VC Experience by enabling that setting you highlighted.
Otherwise, the animation has a passive camera that you can move with your mouse.

Is this it?, but the camera cannot be moved when the VC Experience is playing, and the rendering effect is not achieved after recording the video

Hy,

no this is it was you can export to Experience…

Regards
Feature

I have set the camera to move in Screen Recording, but the camera cannot move in the VC Experience

Hy,

is VC-Experience you are using the last Version? → If yes contact official support…

Regards
Feature

I am using this version of VC experience, and I suggest the official development of the mobile function of VC experience perspective

Hy,

on my computer it works! (VC: 4.3; Experience: 1.5.0), see example attached!

You can alse tell the support your extension requests.

test.vcax (157.6 KB)

Regards
Feature

You have misunderstood my intention. I want the VC Experience to follow the camera movement process I set, instead of moving through the mouse

Hy,

take my demo.vcax and check the box from your screenshot is not what you wanted?? → The camera moves as I has defined around the box…

Regards
Feature

Your file is correct, but I use version 4.1, thank you

• Does version 4.1 not support this feature?

I think it should! → Maybe contact support? :wink:

Regards
Feature