How to define a custom pickup location for Human worker at a Sink/Process Node?

Hi everyone,

I’m working on a simulation where an AGV delivers boxes to a sink. In the next step, a human worker should unload/pick up these boxes from the AGV.

The problem: The human worker always walks to the FlowInResourceLocation of the process node instead of the actual position where the box is located (on the AGV).

What I want to achieve: Define a custom pickup point where the human should grab the box – ideally the current position of the box on the AGV or a specific frame I can configure.

What I’ve tried so far:

Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!


In the TransportIn, TransportOut or Work statements, you can define the “ResourcePositionFrame”, which is where the resource (human or Mobile robot) will position themselves to pick, place or work.

You can define the position of these frames in the properties of the Process component or create new frames in the Process or Modeling tab.

If needed you can show where the Frames are by clicking on the Frame icon on the left side of the 3D World (so that it’s blue) and check if the “Frames” are activated.

Many Thanks!
That works exactly how I need it!