This is layout I used to quickly make that GIF. It is a quick visualization.
Test - Load and Unload AGV.vcmx (1.5 MB)
- Create part at station
- Move AGV to pickup location
- Make AGV wait to receive part
- Create order for part.
- Use robot arm to place part on AGV
- Move AGV to drop-off location
- Use robot arm to take part from AGV
There are several ways to do this. For example, you could define route for the AGV in Works. You could also do scripting and create your own tasks and logic. Finally, you could do scripting to make it so the AGVs get routes/orders from fleet manager, e.g. one connected via socket, etc.