How can I change color on imported CAD and scale

Hello , Im new user with this software and I cant find this topic in manuals… When I imported this manual press , colors went orange I want these original and also a bigger scale would be better. Any help please?
press

I think that on imported models cannot be changed scale or size, but colour should be transferable. If you have time you can colour it in VC by yourself, i will attach some picture to show how its done.

You can see that i am assigning colour on set, and this colour is already in my laout, preferebly choose library. After choosing your colour just click on part you want to have that colour and its done.

Hi,
Here are topics about scaling/resizing geometry:

1 Like

I figured it out thanks a lot. Any advices how to add barcode to geometry model?

If you want to display a barcode as texture using .png for example you can do it with decal tool. In the attached video I show how to add a decal and then create a custom material with a texture. Then I assign that material to decal.

-k

6 Likes

Hello, KK. Can you share the vcmx file of Kawasaki Robot’s BX200X to me?thank you very much.

Hi,

BX200X can be found on eCat (on 4.3 and 4.2 versions).

-k

I don’t have ti.my vc is 4.0.I need it .Can you share the vcmx file.thank you. :kissing_heart:

We don’t hand over eCat components here on forum as they are part of the VC product. If you renew your maintenance you are able to upgrade to latest VC 4.3 and have access to the latest eCatalog. Please contact sales@visualcomponents.com to renew your maintenance.

-k

OK,I see,think you. :kissing_heart:

Hi, what solution did you find to prevent the imported cad file from turning orange