Hello, is there an equation tool to calculate such a mechanism

• Hello, is there an equation tool to calculate such a mechanism0428145337

Hy,

no

Regards
Feature

Would be nice to have AddOn for this tho…
Or maybe an academy video for this one…

This clamp type is very common and hard to model.

Hy,

I think it’s hard to automate because every mechansim has another mathematical problem to solve…

It’s not too hard and I think it’s quite similiar to Kinematics

Regards
Feature

Hi feature

I agree its hard to automate but what i meant was just an AddOn for this clamp mechanisms.

Also probably not hard but i dont know the thinking methods of Kinematics so i just model those kind of mechanisms with standart rotations. And i also tried to learn too but kinematic is a huge world and i got lost.

I still think that it would be usefull to have a tutorial video for this one. Because connecting signals is easy too but if you dont know how to, its the hardest thing.

Hy,

load up your clamp mechanism as vcmx.

If I will find some free minutes I’ll See what I can do…

Regards
Feature

• It would be nice to have a plug-in that defines the motion through frame

Hi Tom

its your mechanism and you better upload it if you are looking for help:D

Hello, this is not my device structure, this is the picture on the network, I just want to know how to implement the action

Hy,

and how would you programmatically (depending on frames) set up and solve the equations??
Every mechansim has a different set of it with other corelations…

Regards
Feature

like Siemens PDPS, a simulation software, defines the motion of the mechanism in terms of a coordinate system

Hy,

don’t know PDPS what this stand for?
Can you share a Video of this functionality, I don’t believe this should work with different kind of mechanism…

Regards
F