Delay not working

For some reason, the delays of some process nodes are not working. The product seems to ignore it. I’ve tried everything.

Could be a problem with your flow, so this process is not part of that products flow sequence, and thats why it just “jumps by” the process, instead of actually stopping there.

Maybe share some dummy layout with us, or contact the support for help?

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply!

So, it’s a bit complicated but this process consists of two flows. I’ll try to explain.

I have 3 flows named WS0x (those are 3 stations with similar flows) will end at MT0x. These are connected to other 3 flows defined as Seed01/02 and Reactor, MT0x is the first part of the flow. As an example WS01 flow ends at MT01, and Seed 01 flow starts at MT01.

For each MT0x node, I have the same process were 3 products from WS0x flow enters the node and the last step is a changetype to a product from Seed01.

Could it be this that is causing all this issue?

PS.: Seems that I can’t post screenshots of the flows and process that I’ve described.