Conveyer Speed - results in error with robotert script

Hello,

I want the conveyor on which the robot places the parts to move very slowly 6mm/s. As soon as I set the 6mm/s the program of the robot runs but from minute 4 an error comes in the Scripta.

See attachment.

Is there another way to set the conveyor speed. I actually need the property that from the beginning of the conveyor to the end of the transport takes 4:40min. I have converted for this with the formula s = v - t after the speed and calculated the Conveyer speed.

Looks like there is a problem with your process model flow. This should not be related to the conveyor speed.

But if i switch the speed back to 200mm/s everything works.
I really cant undestand the problem.

If the layout works with conveyor speed 200 mm/s or even at 100/50 mm/s, then I think it’s a bug and you should contact VC Support to find a solution.

Este has right, this shouldn’t be related to conveyor speed. Try to set sensor to send a signal to robot (part presence), or try just simple with delay 0.1 and see of you get any change.

This is the process. It works for 6 Minutes and than this happens.

If the layout works with conveyor speed 200 mm/s or even at 100/50 mm/s, then I think it’s a bug and you should contact VC Support to find a solution.