Connectivity error to SIMIT

Hello
I need to connect the VisualComponents with SIMIT.
When I tried to test the connection I got these error message:

*Connectivity error: SIMIT - Server - Client application cancelled the request.*
*GrpcStatusCode: Cancelled*

I used VisualComponents 4.7, SIMIT V11.1 and the actual coupling software. Both are running on the same PC.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

I suspect it could be a firewall issue. Make sure that the firewall is not blocking the port.
You can check this link on how to open ports in the firewall:

Thanks for your answer.
I tried this before and when I checked it in the resource monitor it shows me that the ports are permitted and not restricted.
I know in general how to set up a rule for the firewall. And I think I did it right. But if someone can told me how exact the rule should be set up. I would like to try it. :slight_smile:

I have the same error using Visual Components 4.8 and SIMIT 11.1.
Deaktivating or opening the firewall for VC, VC-SIMIT Plugin and SIMIT did not help.

@OlafHuuck were you able to fix your problem? I would be grateful for any help I can get.

Hello
I had this problem with version 4.7. When I updated to version 4.8 the problem dissapered.
I didn’t change any settings on my computer. So I still don’t know what the issue is.

After fixing the problem from this post I noticed that all files from the coupling were blocked by my Windows system:

Ticking that box for all files (you have to do every file seperatly, at least I haven’t found a way to do it for all files at once) the problem was gone.