Change visibility of a component

Hello,
i was wondering if there is any way of changing the visibility of a component using a sensor or something like that. I would like for the component to remain invisible durring the simulation until it passes some sort of sensor which would then make it visible.

you could use a process node (as ssensor) on a conveyor.
In process routine you can work with the SetNodeVisibility statement.

A SetNodeVisibility statement allows you to show or hide a node of a component of the Product instance. The node is indentified by its name defined by the NodeName variable. If no NodeName is given, the root node of the component is shown or hidden.

i actually have a imported model of a pallet with another component attached to it. I would only like to make the attached component visivle when it hits the sensor. And the pallet to be visible the entire time.

You could just remove empty pallet and create pallet with products
TransportIn: Empty pallet
Remove: Empty pallet
Create: Pallet with products
TransportOut: Pallet with products

You can also use a Python script to access the ‘Visible’ property of the component, it can be used by you at any time, it should be noted that when you use the script to change the appearance of the object (color, size, visibility, etc.) you need to use Methods like ‘update()’ to update components to achieve appearance changes.