In VC, when AGV transports products at two nodes, the products automatically fly onto the AGV during retrieval and placement. Is there a method to set the AGV retrieval action, such as raising the table and driving the products up during retrieval, and then lowering them during placement. I have tried placing robots on AGVs, which can handle picking up and placing items, but many practical operations only involve lifting the AGV’s tabletop.
Hi,
Could you please confirm whether this question is applicable to the VCMX?
Based on the information provided, our understanding is that an AGV equipped with a lift is required.
AGV.vcmx (1.7 MB)
Thanks for your reply. After I downloaded and opened the file, I couldn’t see the entity, only two nodes. Then I imported the same components and did a quick test. It’s definitely much better than the AGV we used before without the lifting mechanism, but when picking up and placing items, the items don’t move along with the AGV’s lift. Is there any way to fix this? I guess before the AGV lifts, the items still belong to the previous node and haven’t flowed onto the AGV. But this effect is already basically good enough for use.
Could you please provide an example VCMX file?
123.vcmx (6.9 MB)
Thank you. Please help check. The effect of my AGV operation is achieved by adjusting the positions of some coordinate boxes. Now this simulation is also stuck at the elevator。 ![]()
From my understanding, you tested the file I provided using the “移载车” component included in the example file you shared. Is my understanding correct?
Also, after the AGV moves to the destination node and places the component onto another node, the AGV lift does not lower. Is my understanding correct?
The method you mentioned earlier uses the built‑in AGV component of the software, and that AGV itself comes with a lifting function. I would like to know if there is any way to add a non‑standard lifting mechanism to the AGV and freely configure pick‑and‑place actions.