Advanced feeder excek

If I read the batchbook from excel file, the zero values (=0) are skipped, and the data from this line is shifted. Is there a workaround?

Do you mean from the advanced feeder? Or which component

And which colums have zero files that shouldn’t be skipped

From the advanced feeder, I am working with the batch book, every cell in excel that is 0 is transferred as blank into the advanced feeder

Hey Christof,

If I had to guess, it’s in the LogicScript of the advance feeer, starting from line 226

You probably need to modify the removal logic, or for testing/debugging purposes, just remove lines 229 and 230

br,
lefa

you could also try setting the zero-values to 0.0 instead of 0 in your Excel file

Hi Lefa, Jesper , i have only the essentials, planning to upgrade to professional maybe end of this year,

The “0.0” - trick does the work for me , thx!