About vclicenseserver activation

Hello everyone

Problem description:

When I first added and activated the key in vclienceserver, I found that there was a warning in the upper left corner that the software could not be running normally.

See the attachment for details

Thank you

Hello,

Visual Components noticed that you have published your license key info on the forum. I have now removed your attached document that contains your licensing info. Publishing your license info violates one of VC’s forum rules. If you need support please send an email to support@visualcomponents.com or licensing@visualcomponents.com.

As a quick reminder, please see VC forum rules below.

Forum Rules and Guidelines
This page includes rules and guidelines for using Visual Components’ Forums.

The main purpose of Visual Components Forums is to create a community where users can ask questions and share their expertise about Visual Components Products among them. Posts in this forum must be related to Visual Components’ Family Products. Posts about subjects that are not related to Visual Components products will be deleted.

DO NOT:

• Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
  • Ask for support, this is a user maintained community, not a Visual Component support channel.
  • Insult other members of this Forum.
  • Post links to phishing sites.
  • Post spam.
  • Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
  • Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.