Yes, it possible.
I have one Youtube video just like what you posted.
Steps as follows.
- Record same simulation with different angles for 84 times.
- Use 3rd part software to stitch 84 videos to create equirectangular video.
- Upload to Youtube.
This way takes time and need to use 3rd party software.
That’s why came up this post. This is easier, steps as follows.
- Record same simulation with different angles for only 6 times.
- I do not need to stitch the videos.
- Simply use Whirligig, Whirligig will stitch the videos automatically.
- But cannot be used on Youtube.
Share on Youtube is a very good way, because even mobile can view it. Just like this.
Record 84 times is fine, the question is 3rd party software.
I am still looking for easy way to stitch 84 videos.
If I can find it, problem solved!