How to finish python routine completely?

Hi.

I run simple code (while, for…) by python.

I used Servo Controller, Executor and just five Links.

The problem is that it’s working correctly first time but after second time wrong work.(I didn’t touch python script.)

So I’m testing after clicking New, Clear All and reopen file.

Maybe… is there the button for refresh python memory?

Hi,

After reopening and pressing play, do you get any error messages to the Output panel?

yes…

0:00:03.821 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 115 ms.
0:00:04.969 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 191 ms.
0:00:05.968 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 198 ms.
0:00:06.999 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 201 ms.
0:00:07.885 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 195 ms.

like this…

Hi!

yes…

0:00:03.821 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 115 ms.
0:00:04.969 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 191 ms.
0:00:05.968 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 198 ms.
0:00:06.999 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 201 ms.
0:00:07.885 Connectivity warning: OPC UA - Server - Simulation to server - Communication delay warning threshold of 100 ms reached. Average completion time of last 5 operations: 195 ms.

like this…

Ok, those didn’t help much. What means “correctly working” and “incorrectly working”…? Without any further (and more detailed) info I’m unable to help, sorry.

Anyways there’s no way to “resfresh python memory” other than relaunching the application.