Simulation crashing repeatedly

Forum Forums Visual Components 4.0 Python Programming in VC Simulation crashing repeatedly

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ImHolms ImHolms 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    agustincosta
    Participant

Hello,

I am having trouble simulating a robot routine beacuse one out of every two times the software crashes when I press “Play”. When I open the software again the following message is printed in the Output panel:

I am using the KUKA version of Visual Components but the software is essentialy the same.

The application I am trying to reproduce is very similar to the “Place parts on moving objects” lesson (http://academy.visualcomponents.com/lessons/place-parts-on-moving-objects/) so I don’t know where I might be going wrong.

Also here is the python script running on a conveyor which receives components from a feeder and these are supposed to be marked by a robot:

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ImHolms
    ImHolms
    Participant

Hello Agustin,

Please check the changes in the following script. I will advice you to add the variables to the OnRun or OnStart method.

Use while True  as a condition, as OnRun method is only executed while the simulation is running.

t

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.