If statement in Input condition KUKA sim

Forum Forums Visual Components 4.0 Robot Programming If statement in Input condition KUKA sim

Be sure to read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before start using the Forum.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  autohenrik 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

autohenrik
    Participant

Hi all,

Im looking for info regarding the “IF Statement” that is used in the Job Map in KUKA Sim.Pro 3.0.3. I want the robot to do one subroutine if $IN[1] ==TRUE, or another subroutine if $IN[2] == TRUE, or a third subroutine of $IN[3] == TRUE

My problem is though that my “IF command” in the Job map does not accept the condition “$IN[x] ==TRUE/FALSE” in “Statement Property” panel. It gives me the following error:

“Property “TRUE” in “IF $IN[3]==TRUE” is not found. Source object is . Target Property is “Condition”.”

It does accept for example 2+2 == 4, but such condition is rather useless for me.

Does any one know how the right “syntax” for using an input in the “IF Command”?

Thanks for your time!

ImHolms
    ImHolms
    Participant

Hi,

I think the condition should be “IN[3]==True”.

Please check if that works for you.

BR,

Holms

autohenrik
    Participant

Thanks ImHolms! It does work, when I think about it it kind of makes sense, its python based in the background, where TRUE should me True:)

Thanks for the fast reply !

Best regards//

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.