How to get cycle time (Parts/hr) using statistical label?

Forum Forums Visual Components 4.1 Layout Configuration How to get cycle time (Parts/hr) using statistical label?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by NUS_STU NUS_STU 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NUS_STU
    NUS_STU
    Participant

Please refer to the layout image.

My intention is to track the productivity of the cubes at the end of the line. How do I configure the label to get the statistics?

Fyi, the work process that is linked to the label has the following tasklist.
    TransportIn::True

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ozan
    Participant

If you are a Professional licence user you can create a property to track how many cycles has robot done.

Or maybe you can simply use PartsEntered statistics property from cnc machines too.

NUS_STU
    NUS_STU
    Participant

I’m interested in the cycle time rather than the number of parts produced.

Edited the title for clarity.

ozan
    Participant

I think it should be Statistics.PartsAverageCount property. Have you tried that one?

NUS_STU
    NUS_STU
    Participant

May I know where to find the Statistics.PartsAverageCount property?

Jay
    Jay

Well, PartsAverageCount is a property of vcStatistics. You can add the property to display on the statistics label if you have a VC Professional license. See application help document for additional info.

NUS_STU
    NUS_STU
    Participant

Ahh now I know is vcStatistics. Thank you.

I used Statistics.Parts.Entered on the conveyor belt and managed to get the cycle time by manually measuring the graph time.

Let me know if yall got a better method to get cycle time (Parts/min or Parts/hour).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.