How to influence the automatically created vcHelperMoves

Hy,

is there a way to control/influence the automatically created vcHelperMoves when working with WorkProcesses?

The issue thereby is that the settings of the vcHelperMoves are slightly different to the rest of the robotprogram I teach…

Thx & Regards

You can add your own statements to the Pre and post pick and pre and post place routines on the Program tab. Also set the PlaceApproach and PickApproach distances to 0 mm to disable the automatic approach and retract motions.

Also set the PlaceApproach and PickApproach distances to 0 mm to disable the automatic approach and retract motions.
I will try this! -> Thx :-D

Hy eme,

unfortunatly setting the PlaceApproach and PickApproach distances to 0 mm makes no difference. The vcHelperMoves also getting created… :frowning:

Yes helper moves gonna be created again but they arent doing anything at all if you make PickApproach and PlaceApproach ‘0’. If you dont want to see any helper subroutines maybe you should start programing robot without works robot controller. You can always use your own robot program and WaitProductPick, WaitProductPlace tasks to create a cell.

This way, you dont have to use any of the helper moves. But if you ask my opinion, using helpers are easier way to handle this kind of applications.