installation problems Windows 10 64bit

Hey,
I have problems with the installation. First after downloading windows says that the Signature is not safe, but I was able to install it.
When I want to start it Windows says, that it blocks starting that unknown app for safety reasons. I was able to start it with “start as admin”. Just for information!
Update: I was able to start the registration and verifying but the software itself doesn’t start with that failure:

Translated shortly:

it’s not running with 64 bit windows, contact VC for another version! :wink:

vc.png

Hi,

I get the same problem on Windows 8.1 64Bit!

Hi,

I have the same problem on Windows 7 64bit.

When I start the software and hit the “Evaluate” button the attached error message is thrown (same as aetmaen’s)

2016-02-11-09_09_37-Nicht-unterstützte-16-Bit-Anwendung.jpg

Hello all,

We are currently working on how to fix this issue, as we have not seen this problem previously. I will update this topic when we have more information.

Hello again,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you a lot for your reports.

Yesterday we could reproduce the issue and found an error in the installer causing the issue you described above. The issue was fixed and tested several times in German operative systems.

The updated installer can be download from the same link in the Alpha page. The installer uninstalls the previous version automatically so you don’t need to uninstall VC Premium before starting the installation.

Let us know if you encounter any issue.